Please read these Terms carefully. By using ADNemail or signing up for an account, you’re agreeing to these Terms.
ADN Email – powered by ADN Digital, a SBU of ADN Telecom Limited, is one of the core products newly launched for Bangladesh, and Bangladesh’s first Email Gateway. ADN Digital is a Digital Lifestyle Service provider working on offering the 360-degree solution across the whole country. Incorporated under the laws of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh, with its registered office at Red Crescent Concord Tower, 17 Bir Uttam AK Khandakar Road, Dhaka 1212. The Service is a business-to-business service only. We conclude agreements only with customers who subscribe to the Service for purposes relating directly to their trade, business or profession. These Terms of Service set the rules for the use of the Service by our Customers. By clicking the button to subscribe to the Service you accept these Terms of Service and undertake to use the Service in compliance with the provisions of this document. We reserve the right to reject your subscription for any or no reason as long as it is not an unlawful reason.
We provide you with:
1. An access to a web-based platform in SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model with tools for building, managing and hosting your mailing list.
2. An ability to send emails to your mailing list.
3. Customer Service.
The detailed scope of Service features available to you under your Subscription Plan is provided in the pricing.
You may use the Service to send emails only to those recipients who have given you permission to add them to your mailing list and have not subsequently withdrawn such permission.
In order to use ADNEmail, you must:
1. Be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts.
2. Complete the registration process.
3. Agree to the Terms.
4. Provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
5. Provide NID and Company Authorization Letter or Trade License
The Term begins when you sign up for ADNemail and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking the button and entering your username means that you’ve officially “signed” the Terms.
ADNemail offers a 30-day free trial version of the Service (“30-Day Free Trial”). Within the 30-Day Free Trial you may host up to 1000 Subscribers in your mailing list and the Service is rendered for 30 days. It may also be limited in other ways. You may create only one Free Trial Account. You may upgrade the 30-Day Free Trial to a paid version at any point. However, accounts which have not been upgraded to a paid version within the trial period or within 60 days after the trial period ends, will be permanently disabled. One user can use Test Trial account only once in a lifetime.
Closing Your Account:
You or ADNemail may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. If we terminate your account without cause, we’ll refund a prorated portion of your monthly prepayment or reimburse you for unused Email Credits. We won’t refund or reimburse you if there’s cause, like a violation of these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy.
You can avail “Pay as you Go” only when your consumption volume is above our provided packages. If your volume of usage goes below our fixed package, you will be downgraded to the specific fixed package from “Pay as you Go”.
You may upgrade your Subscription Plan or order an add-on at any time. If you purchase an add-on during your subscription period we will align your add-on billing cycle with your Account plan monthly cycle, so that the payment dates of your services subscriptions are in line.
Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use.
Use of the Service
Upon successful registration you subscribe to the Service and agree to:
1. Provide the required document mentioned in this terms and conditions.
2. Use the Service for purposes directly related to your trade, business or profession;
3. Maintain and promptly update your contact details so that they are as current, complete and accurate as possible;
4. Send or stream through the Service only such materials that you have full rights to use and publish on the Internet;
5. Conform to the rules relating to sending out emails, in particular, commercial emails and the processing of personal data which are in force in the country of your residence;
6. Keep the secrecy of login credentials provided to you;
7. Receive commercial information about the products and services of ADNemail.
You are obliged to pay in due time all fees for the use of the Service according to the pricing option you have chosen. We offer monthly, annually and two-year subscription. The current pricing offer is available at: https://adnemail.com/pricing
We reserve the right to change the fees for the Service and add-ons at any time by posting a new price list to ADNemail Pricing. The new price list applies to all new Accounts and upgrades.
We may change our fees at any time by posting a new pricing structure to our Website and/or sending you a notification by email.
Prohibited Practices, Content, and Industries:
You are not allowed to use the Service in a manner that, either intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international laws, good industry practice.
Right to Review Email Campaigns
We may view, copy, and internally distribute content from your Emails and account to create algorithms and programs (“Tools”) that help us spot problem accounts.
You promise to follow these rules:
1. You won’t send Spam!
2. You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
3. You won’t violate our Acceptable Use Policy, which is part of this Agreement.
4. You won’t send any harmful content.
5. You must be a registered company or a national by birth to avail the service of the Email Gateway.
We provide Customer Service via Email, Live Chat or Phone. When requesting customer service or submitting complaints, you should provide at least your account name – we do not reply or take any action based on “anonymous” support requests.
You may cancel your Account at any time. An email or phone request to cancel your Account is not considered cancellation.Please note that if you cancel your Account, your subscription will be terminated with immediate effect. The ADNEmail platform allows for restoring the Account (along with all data and Subscribers List) within 60 days (for Free Trial Accounts) and 90 days (for paid Accounts) from the date of its cancellation (regardless of the reasons for its cancellation). We don’t provide any refund for any type of service cancellation.
Any Additional Terms will be considered incorporated into these Terms when you activate the feature.
Where there’s a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control.
And We are all done here!