Email marketing is the targeting of consumers through electronic mail (email). Email Marketing in Bangladesh happens when a company sends a commercial message to a group of people by use of email. Most commonly through advertisements, requests for business or sales, any email communication is considered email marketing if it helps to build customer loyalty, trust in a product or company or brand recognition. Email marketing in Bangladesh is an efficient way to stay connected with clients while also promoting business.
In other countries, email marketing is quite effective, well more effective than any other marketing tool. Here are some facts about Email Marketing in Bangladesh –
– Transactional emails have 8x more opens and clicks than any other type of email and can generate 6x more revenue. – Experian
– Email marketing technology is used by 82% of B2B and B2C companies. – Ascend2
– As of 2013, 25% of Fortune 500 B2B companies had adopted email marketing automation. – ClickZ
– About 53% of emails are opened on mobile devices. – Campaign Monitor
– 23% of readers who open an email on a mobile device open it again later. – –Campaign Monitor
– 75% of Gmail’s 900M users access their accounts via mobile devices. – –TechCrunch
– The iPhone is the most common mobile device subscribers use to open their email for the first time. – – Campaign Monitor
– One out of every three clicks within an email occurs on a mobile device. – Campaign
– Personalized email messages improve click-through rates by an average of 14% and conversions by 10%. – – Aberdeen
– 74% of marketers say targeted personalization increases customer engagement. – eConsultancy
– Only 39% of online retailers send personalized product recommendations via email. – – Certona
– Emails with personalized subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened. – Campaign Monitor
– Marketers see an average increase of 20% in sales when using personalized web experiences – Monetate
– As of 2013, there are 3.6 billion email accounts (Radicati).
– 74% of consumers prefer to receive commercial communications via email (Merkle)
– 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message (Direct Marketing Association).
– 25% of emails are opened on iPhones (Email Client Market Share)
– 48% of emails are opened on mobile devices (Litmus).
– Good email marketing is (1) valuable, (2) relevant (3) expected and (4) integrated. (Hubspot)
In Bangladesh Digital marketing is now started to take its place, Facebook and Google advertising is more popular than any other tool in this part of the world. There was no room for Email Marketing in Bangladesh But since 1 or 2-year email marketing also started to take its place as the people of the country is getting more educated, more people are getting connected every day, smartphone penetration is also very high. And email marketing is getting popular because of two reasons mainly One: Our education system is now more digitalized, student use email to communicate to send file and assignment and Two: Corporate/white collar people use email on daily basis to communicate and complete their work. As email is more personalized and direct, it is more effective than any other tool. Many firms have started using email marketing to reach their potential clients/customers. But finding the right local email marketing service provider is very rear. Most of the firms use international email marketing service. Paying to those international email marketing services are not easy, firms cannot pay by BDT they have to have an international credit card which most of the firms don’t have and it is costly and complicated as well. There are local few email marketing firms but all they do is send emails in bulk and as the result, firms do the get exact delivery report, analytics. Also sometimes most email go to client’s spam/junk. It is very important to have the email open rate, click rate and all the analytics so that one can calculate campaigns ROI. These are the main problem that email firms face when they do email marketing.
e-Commerce is growing every day in Bangladesh and email marketing is one of the best ways to retain customers.
Email marketing is an essential tool for e-commerce companies, as e-commerce companies have a lot of customers and they need to communicate with those customers on the daily basis. A standout amongst the most profitable parts of running an autonomous website is the capacity to assemble an email list. If you are an e-commerce this is often proprietary information no one else on the net has but you. It is your leg up on the competition. It is your vehicle for building esteem and locked in connections along with your clients. It may be a key instrument for how you increment client lifetime esteem and effectively anticipate the direction of your commerce.
Customers have as of now acquired along with your brand. Industry benchmarks appear that about 21% of individuals will open your email, with 2.56% of them will click to you your site. Think of the customer’s lifecycle as a travel, effective Email Marketing in Bangladesh will help your customer to come back, again and again, to purchase from you.
Following email marketing, best practices will help you do just that.
1. Personalised Promotional E-commerce Email Campaigns
Your customer will love to have the email by their name, it can improve email engagement rates massively. It will then have the more open rate as if you address your customer individually they are more likely to open the email. It can be a proportional offer.
2. Email Subject
Email Subject is the key to everything, because when you do Email Marketing in Bangladesh to your customers the open rate really on the subject if you chose a tacky and boring subject your customer may not even open the email. So think and study of the subject before sending email to your customers.
3. Abandoned Cart Emails
Do not ever forget to do email marketing in Bangladesh to your abandoned card customers, as these customers know everything about you and they even know how to purchase as they have come so far and left. So come up with offers for your customers that have abandoned your cart for your email blast campaign. It will help you to get high conversion rates.
4. Special offer emails
Never forget to send special offer email to your customers let feel that they are special for your brand and you are waiting for them to grab the best offer that you have designed for them.
5. Special Occasion mail:
Always greet your customers on special occasions, this will help you to build repo with your customers. Do email marketing in Bangladesh on various event give them super cool offers? If you can send emails to your customers on their birthday with coupons or discounts.
6. Customer Loyalty and Re-Engagement Emails
Client devotion and re-engagement emails centre on building a relationship between you and the client. Whereas all emails ought to have a component of a complementary trade, these emails centre on building a more grounded bond with a client and winning back clients who haven’t obtained from your store in a particular time allotment.
7. Welcome emails
When your customers first register with your site, make sure you email them with your benefits & offers. Welcome your customer with the warm heart so that your customer feels special.
8. e-commerce Email Marketing Automation to Follow Up with Leads
Online promoting is all approximately having significant communication at extraordinary scale, and the perfect way to attain this is often through automation. Utilizing e-commerce Email Marketing in Bangladesh automation lets you construct superior connections with clients by sending them profoundly significant messages at the precisely right time.
9. Cross Sell Email Campaigns
In case somebody buys one of your items and you know they would get esteem from a related or complementary thing, at that point, this can be the culminate time to send a cross-sell email to that client.
It helps like the charm of the Facebook’s Dynamic ads will also add values to your sale a lot.
10. Email marketing for your VIP customers
You know who are your VIP customers right? So, don’t forget to send them emails every now and then. VIPs like to get personalized emails with offers that suits them. Be sure cheap offer won’t work for VIPs, so money is not the issue here make sure your email marketing in Bangladesh is creative and meaningful to those VIPs.
Email Marketing in Bangladesh is very valuable for e-commerce, retails, service and more. related companies. So, it is very important to have the best email marketing tool for your email marketing campaign. ADN email is the right tool for your business as it has all the features that are needed for your perfect Email Marketing in Bangladesh campaign. The motto of ADN email is “Reach beyond customers’ inbox” with features like –
1. Schedule Your Email
2. Easy Email Builder
3. Maximum Inbox Delivery
4. Inbox Preview
5. Personalized Email
6. Advanced Analytics
Like any other international email marketing tool ADN email is very helpful for any Email Marketing in Bangladesh campaigns of any size.